Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-24-2023, 08:31 PM   #1
superpomme
Enthusiast
superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: kobo touch, k3, k4, Nook Simple touch
Implementation of the kindle literature clock for kobos on android

Implementation of the kindle literature clock made as a html page for Kobos (or Nooks, but that is broken while I try to work out why) running on android using the dolphin browser.

Note that dolphin has to be used, as the built in browser doesn't support js.

Just made for myself, but if it is of any interest, or you have any suggestions (like how to auto boot to it) please recommend away.

I assume this would run from linux too if you had that rather than android installed.

Made using this:
https://www.instructables.com/Litera...From-E-reader/

Code here:
https://github.com/diggedypomme/literaryclock-kobo-nook

This will have a single html file, a loading image (thanks stable diffusion), and a folder that you need to copy the images into from the above guide ( more info on the git )

Non destructive - just close the webpage

Thx
superpomme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 08:32 PM   #2
superpomme
Enthusiast
superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!

reserved, and here is an image of it running

https://github.com/diggedypomme/lite...n/kobonook.png

I did a preview but it was massive. Is there a way to set the size?
Thanks

Last edited by superpomme; 01-24-2023 at 08:34 PM. Reason: I did a preview but it was massive
Advert
Old 01-24-2023, 10:09 PM   #3
superpomme
Enthusiast

now working again on nook, but you have to use opera mobile, and it doesn't let you fullscreen, so there is a bar at the top (you can turn off the clock bar but not operas own one)

Tags
android, kobo touch, literature