Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-26-2018, 12:25 PM   #1
Fero
Fero began at the beginning.

Device: InkBook 3
Thumbs up InkBook 3 micro SD limits?

Hi did any of inkBook3 users tryed using larger when 32Gb micro sd? if yes did it worked?

because 32Gb is just too little space for me its almost full for me...
Fero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 04:14 PM   #2
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO H2O,Inkpad 4,ONYX Leaf 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fero View Post
Hi did any of inkBook3 users tryed using larger when 32Gb micro sd? if yes did it worked?

because 32Gb is just too little space for me its almost full for me...
Hi
• Yes.
• But 32Gb is already not bad. Change the file format to a more economical format.
(You could use 64Gb but in certain condition).

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 11-26-2018 at 04:20 PM.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2018, 04:17 PM   #3
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

http://cod-box.net/pocketbook-inkpad...-64gb-microsd/

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 11-26-2018 at 04:20 PM.
Old 11-26-2018, 04:18 PM   #4
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English

Aj, aj, how delete double post please ?