Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-01-2017, 01:29 PM   #1
Robmonster
Wizard!
Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Voyage + Oasis2
Deregistered and Reregistered device but now have blank library

Hi there,

As part of a troubleshooting session with Audible regarding access an Audiobook on the new Oasis they asked me to deregister the device and then reregister it.

Once that was complete I lost access to all my books. The 'ALL' section of the library view was entirely blank. My Cloud Collections were visible (after a few moments) but they all showed as if they had 0 books in also.

I've raised this with Amazon, but wondered if anyone else had ever experienced this? Everything was working fine before the Deregister.

R

Last edited by Robmonster; 11-01-2017 at 01:41 PM.
Robmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 07:44 PM   #2
Robmonster
Wizard!
Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Voyage + Oasis2
Since it worked fine when I first registered it I am wondering if it had anything to do with the firmware upgrade that gets applied shortly after using it. Still waiting for Amazon to correct whatever has happened so I can get at my library.

I can send books via the Manage Your Content page and read still, I just can't see the library directly or interact with the collections
Robmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert