Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-28-2021, 08:00 AM   #16
Chocky
Addict
Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
That isn't the way to do it if you want to update the reading status from a Kobo device. For that, you need my Kobo Utilities plugin. You then need to configure the plugin and columns needed. The plugin has help for this. I recommend reading that as a starting point and then asking questions as needed.
I've got your Kobo Utilites Plugin and now I've got the ePub help in Calibre.

That's my Sunday, and probably Monday, sorted then.
Chocky is offline   Reply With Quote