Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 05-22-2011, 06:06 PM   #1
Nader Dreta
Edge User

hibernate

When the EE hibernates, I can't wake it up. I keep pressing on menu, but it doesn't wake. I have upgraded it to Android 2.2.1
Thanks for your help

Old 05-22-2011, 06:35 PM   #2
cheyennedonna
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nader Dreta View Post
When the EE hibernates, I can't wake it up. I keep pressing on menu, but it doesn't wake. I have upgraded it to Android 2.2.1
Thanks for your help
This is a problem for several of us. Reboot, if that won't work pull the battery.

Old 05-22-2011, 08:28 PM   #3
obsessed2
Edge User

This is an oddity and one of the things I was worried about but, I have NOT had any hibernation issues with the EE I bought from one of the forum members. Other EE owners have and have not reported this problem. It's all so strange.

Old 05-23-2011, 02:43 PM   #4
alex_edge
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed2 View Post
This is an oddity and one of the things I was worried about but, I have NOT had any hibernation issues with the EE I bought from one of the forum members. Other EE owners have and have not reported this problem. It's all so strange.
Lucky! The hibernation issue is my single complaint with the beta, or my EE in general.

Old 05-24-2011, 01:29 AM   #5
Nader Dreta
Edge User

how to reboot?

Old 05-24-2011, 02:00 AM   #6
cheyennedonna
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nader Dreta View Post
how to reboot?
Just hold the power switch until it shuts off, if it won't turn off take out the battery.