Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 08-12-2010, 07:05 AM   #1
fidaraya
fidaraya began at the beginning.

Device: PB360
PB 360 Distributor in Middle East

Any idea where can i find a distributor for PB in/near Middle East......Im in Qatar.
fidaraya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 08:13 AM   #2
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Some of the PB sellers ship anywhere. I think tvpupsik shipped some readers to Singapore, where not even Kindle ships.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-12-2010, 08:13 AM   #3
Ulli
(-:
Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.

Device: PocketBook 360°,302
If i am reading right, than www.pocketgoods.de ships to Qatar and it will cost about 47 Eur (spipment).

Perhaps you try to get in contact with the distributor here in Forum (name: PocketGoods)
Ulli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:16 AM   #4
tvpupsik
Addict
tvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enough

Device: PB 360, PB 602, PB IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
Some of the PB sellers ship anywhere. I think tvpupsik shipped some readers to Singapore, where not even Kindle ships.
Yes, we can ship to Qatar, the shipping cost is $30 by USPS Priority Mail International and yes, we have a few happy clients from Singapore

fidaraya, if you are interested please contact me at info@pocketbook.reader-ebook.org

Best regards,
Tatiana
tvpupsik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:36 AM   #5
fidaraya
fidaraya began at the beginning.

Device: PB360
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvpupsik View Post
Yes, we can ship to Qatar, the shipping cost is $30 by USPS Priority Mail International and yes, we have a few happy clients from Singapore

fidaraya, if you are interested please contact me at info@pocketbook.reader-ebook.org

Best regards,
Tatiana
Thank you...1 mail coming up...
fidaraya is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert