Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 10-30-2020, 09:14 AM   #1
marbed
marbed began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Sigil 1.3.0 main window bug?

Hello!

Since I’ve upgraded to Sigil 1.3.0, I seem to have a problem resizing the main window. It just bounces back to full window size. Anyone else experienced the same behavior?

TIA :-)

MacBook Pro - Mid 2015
Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6
2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 - 16 gb RAM
marbed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 09:37 AM   #2
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
No, I have not experienced that at all. And I use macOS as my main dev platform, I have two macOS systems, one running macOS 10.14.7 (Mojave) and one running 10.15.7 (Catalina).

Are there any other details/specifics you can provide? So dragging and dropping the corner of the main Window causes it to not be resized?

If nothing else helps, try backing up your Sigil ini prefs file and deleting it to see if the ini file is somehow corrupted?
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-30-2020, 09:47 AM   #3
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I'm definitely not encountering anything of the sort on Windows or Linux.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 11:26 AM   #4
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Have you by chance turned on full screen mode? You can try moving your mouse towhere the macOS top menu should be and clicking on thefull screen window tiny button to return it to normal.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 07:57 AM   #5
marbed
marbed began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post

If nothing else helps, try backing up your Sigil ini prefs file and deleting it to see if the ini file is somehow corrupted?
Deleting the ini files did the trick! Thanks! :-)
marbed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert