Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 03-07-2010, 08:34 PM   #1
Viper187
Viper187 began at the beginning.

Device: PC (no DRM)
Looking for a specific book in a format that doesn't suck

I'd like to get myself a digital copy of God Hates Us All by Hank Moody in a non-DRM format or a format that's easy to remove the DRM from. I don't need instructions, which I'm sure would be against paranoid administrator's rules, just some ideas. I don't use those damn handheld readers, just my PC. I already own a hard copy of it, but I'd prefer to read on my PC.
Viper187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 08:42 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Here's one that should be strippable:
http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/God-H...3Qg/page1.html
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-07-2010, 09:50 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
And ePub does not suck.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote