Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-13-2006, 12:01 PM   #1
Stuart Young
MobileRead Editor
Stuart Young has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: e61i / Eee PC / PRS-505
"M-edge" e-book reader covers

I just found these guys web site. They make covers/protectors for the iLiad, eFlybook, Sony Reader.

Quote:
M-edge produces high quality cases for a wide range of portal media and MP3 products. Our entire team is dedicated to manufacturing unbeatable quality products with creative design flair. We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction or we’ll fully refund your purchase including shipping! Make the decision to choose the best in portable media and MP3 protection…M-edge!
You can access their site here. It's nice to see third party accessories starting to appear.

* Update: this will teach me to use the Mobileread search function, eChaz had already started a thread about this here.
Stuart Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 12:23 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
It's interesting to me that they have them for the Sony Reader, and the iLiad/eFlyBook is still "coming soon" (it won't let you put them in the cart).
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-13-2006, 12:26 PM   #3
Stuart Young
MobileRead Editor
Stuart Young has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: e61i / Eee PC / PRS-505
Yeah a noticed that too. I have this image of thousands of Sony Reader sitting in a warehouse somewhere.. sigh.
Stuart Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 12:27 PM   #4
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Well, there is that one over at Make ....
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 12:44 AM   #5
M-edge
M-edge doesn't litterM-edge doesn't litter

Device: samsung
Info on reader cases from M-edge

Hey, these are the guys from M-edge. We developed a neoprene case for the Sony Reader, although final fit and finish has not been completed. Like nearly everyone else, we haven't been able to get our hands on a Reader. We expect to have the final case available shortly after release of the Sony Reader.

We are nearing completion of a case for the iRex and eFlyBook. The iRex case is a little different from the Sony Reader case. It actually looks like a book and has a fold over lid. The eFlyBook case will include a leg band, and we're working a concept to allow for yoke mounting.

We have some other accessories under development...although we're not ready to get into the details of those just yet.

We invite your feedback and comments. Thanks!
M-edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert