Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 10-15-2011, 07:40 PM   #1
puglover333
Enthusiast
puglover333 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.puglover333 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.puglover333 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: K3 KDXG
K3/KK - lighted covers/ medge skin and screen protectors

I have some extra stuff for the kindle 3 (kindle keyboard).

There was a snafu with amazon, and I received a lighted blue cover. I have no need for it - it is new and unopened.

I got the m-edge mystery box and do not want the pink skin or screen protectors. These are both new and unopened.

I bought a used K3 for my brother and it came with a red lighted cover. He took the black Go cover I got in the mystery box. This cover is in used, but excellent shape. I see no blemishes. I do not have the original box for it.

All prices include shipping in the continental US. Prefer amazon gift card or paypal for payment.

Amazon lighted blue cover - new in box - $40

Amazon lighted red cover - used - $35

M-Edge pink m-skin - new in package - $10

M-edge screen protectors - 3 in package - new in package - $10
puglover333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 07:47 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-16-2011, 08:21 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Would it not be sensible to simply return the lighted cover to Amazon for a full refund if you don't need it?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 07:57 PM   #4
puglover333
Enthusiast
puglover333 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.puglover333 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.puglover333 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: K3 KDXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Would it not be sensible to simply return the lighted cover to Amazon for a full refund if you don't need it?
It's a long story, but that is not an option.
puglover333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:52 AM   #5
Denko
Denko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Denko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Denko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Denko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Denko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Denko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Denko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Denko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Denko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Denko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Denko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
I'd love to have the blue one. But i live in holland. Would you consider shipping there? (no idea how much that would add in costs though)
Denko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-11-2011, 05:52 AM   #6
Denko
Denko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Denko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Denko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Denko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Denko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Denko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Denko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Denko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Denko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Denko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Denko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Sorry, just ordered one with a friend in the UK.
Denko is offline   Reply With Quote