Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 03-17-2010, 10:16 PM   #1
tulsa
Zealot
tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 2, Sony PRS 900
Question time zone?

Hope this isn't a silly question.
How do I change the time zone in my forum profile?
The times on my posts don't match the times I post them?

I'm all into time travel, but you know..
tulsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:18 PM   #2
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tulsa View Post
How do I change the time zone in my forum profile?
Click on User CP on blue bar above.
Select Edit Options from left column.
Page down to Date & Time Options.
Select your Time Zone.
Page down to the bottom to Save Changes.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-17-2010, 11:51 PM   #3
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Ah! I searched for that for about 20 minutes yesterday, I new I changed those settings before! Got saved, in the end, by the FAQs, that I always forget.

WDE, you are always so helpful!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:09 PM   #4
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Except for when he widdles on the new carpet...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:49 PM   #5
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Except for when he widdles on the new carpet...
Ok, no personal insults.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-18-2010, 03:15 PM   #6
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Sometimes certain entities can quite obstreperous.

(That's about as impersonal an insult as I can come up with right now.)
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:16 PM   #7
tulsa
Zealot
tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 2, Sony PRS 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Click on User CP on blue bar above.
Select Edit Options from left column.
Page down to Date & Time Options.
Select your Time Zone.
Page down to the bottom to Save Changes.
Ah, ok, got it! Thank you!

Cute doggie you have there.
tulsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 11:42 PM   #8
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Now, now, you mods! Settle down!
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 11:01 AM   #9
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
Now, now, you mods! Settle down!
Don't worry, things will settle down, we don't get to the point of killing anybody; at least not yet!

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 01:59 AM   #10
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
LOL I was wondering that too. WDE you is awesome.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote