Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-14-2010, 11:52 AM   #1
lisa.m
Enthusiast
lisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it is

Device: Kindle
0.6.40 Failed to read metadata

After updating I get a failed to read metadata error when importing books. I have a certain unmentionable plugin installed. When I disable that plugin I can import books without a problem. I would like to be able to use that particular plugin though. I updated the plugin to the most recent version (1.0) but that didn't fix the problem.

I don't know enough to be able to figure this one out on my own. Should I open a ticket?
lisa.m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 12:14 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No, I can't help you with that plugin, so opening a ticket is pointless. Hopefully, whoever created the plugin will post a fixed version.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-14-2010, 12:50 PM   #3
lisa.m
Enthusiast
lisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it is

Device: Kindle
Thanks Kovid, I knew you couldn't help with the plugin itself, I was just wondering what changed with .40. Not that I would understand anyway, most of it is Greek to me!
lisa.m is offline   Reply With Quote