Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 05-03-2013, 10:52 AM   #1
book64
Love reading
book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 8 mobile. Samsung 8 and 10 Tablets
Question Kindle App on Nexus 7 deleted books still appear

I deleted some kindle books through the Manage My Kindle page on Amazon
They are gone from there but are still showing days later in the Kindle App on my nexus 7.
Sync most days but still there
book64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:23 AM   #2
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
Do you mean that you actually deleted them entirely from your Amazon library?

If you only mean that you deleted them from your Nexus 7 library, I would make sure that I was looking at the Device listings, and not the Cloud listings. Ask me how I know.
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-03-2013, 11:29 AM   #3
book64
Love reading
book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 8 mobile. Samsung 8 and 10 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragginp View Post
Do you mean that you actually deleted them entirely from your Amazon library?

If you only mean that you deleted them from your Nexus 7 library, I would make sure that I was looking at the Device listings, and not the Cloud listings. Ask me how I know.
I deleted them from my Nexus (as I thought) then went to manage my kindle and deleted them there
Don't understand Device and Cloud sorry
book64 is offline   Reply With Quote