Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-18-2011, 05:59 PM   #46
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Kobo Touch is not an Android device. CyanogenMod7 stuff is Android. If the Kobo Vox is actually a device (rather than a rumour) then it will(most likely) be Android. CyanogenMod7 did not work on the bookreading part of the Nook--it opened the tablet up for Android Market and other apps not included in the Nook Colour or Touch. Who know if this will be needed...not me, for sure.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 03:45 AM   #47
nicebubu
nicebubu began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latch View Post
Why not downgrade to the firmware that worked best for you? I got this from a kind soul whose name escapes me...
Download the firmware:
http://download.kobobooks.com/firmwa...ade-1.9.10.zip
Does anyone have a link to 1.9.8 version? The last working version...
Thanks.
nicebubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert