Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-29-2012, 03:12 PM   #1006
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
I have been getting lots of local offers, but nothing that interests me.
Same here. A few days ago, I had 8 local offers; all junk.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:26 PM   #1007
shibamistress
Groupie
shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KSO (3G), Nook Color, android apps
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Same here. A few days ago, I had 8 local offers; all junk.
Yeah, there were some good deals when I first got my KSO (and even better ones before I got mine in June) but now they pretty much suck.
shibamistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2012, 04:18 AM   #1008
InsulinJunkie72
Enthusiast
InsulinJunkie72 can extract oil from cheeseInsulinJunkie72 can extract oil from cheeseInsulinJunkie72 can extract oil from cheeseInsulinJunkie72 can extract oil from cheeseInsulinJunkie72 can extract oil from cheeseInsulinJunkie72 can extract oil from cheeseInsulinJunkie72 can extract oil from cheeseInsulinJunkie72 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Touch, Nook HD+
Someone ran into this in another thread, so I know it isn't just my KT:

AmazonLocal is AmazonEverywhere temporarily , because I'm getting "local" ads from all across the country (about 4 pages of them when I go to Special Offers).
InsulinJunkie72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 04:32 AM   #1009
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsulinJunkie72 View Post
Someone ran into this in another thread, so I know it isn't just my KT:

AmazonLocal is AmazonEverywhere temporarily , because I'm getting "local" ads from all across the country (about 4 pages of them when I go to Special Offers).
Amazon wants you to take an extended road trip and buy
Old 02-01-2012, 04:48 AM   #1010
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

New Offer (claim by 04 Feb)
  • Get $2 Off an MP3 Classical Crossover Album -- exp 04 Mar
Advert
Old 02-01-2012, 09:07 AM   #1011
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Quote:
New Offer (claim by 04 Feb)
  • Get $2 Off an MP3 Classical Crossover Album -- exp 04 Mar
Can't you just imagine the excitement of everyone with a Kindle SO when they see this New Offer after no offers for such a long period of time
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:03 PM   #1012
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post
Can't you just imagine the excitement of everyone with a Kindle SO when they see this New Offer after no offers for such a long period of time
I was pretty excited! I'm not sure if I'll use this "$2 off an MP3 Classical Crossover Album" offer, but it was nice to see something other than uninteresting AmazonLocal ads.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:00 PM   #1013
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Offer day...

...and guess what?

Old 02-05-2012, 02:21 PM   #1014
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Aren't we supposed to be getting a "1$ Romance novel" offer some time soon?
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:23 PM   #1015
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Aren't we supposed to be getting a "1$ Romance novel" offer some time soon?
Yep. It'll probably drop on the 13th; just in time for Valentine's Day.
Old 02-05-2012, 02:46 PM   #1016
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Yep. It'll probably drop on the 13th; just in time for Valentine's Day.
I'm looking forward to that one!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:52 PM   #1017
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I immediately thought of you when the upcoming romance novel discount was mentioned.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 03:09 PM   #1018
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
I immediately thought of you when the upcoming romance novel discount was mentioned.
Right now would you believe I haven't read a romance since Jan 30th! I am sucked into the Stephanie Plum series. I'm on book 7 now and started reading the day the movie came out.

I started reading in ebook but I can't afford the rest so it was off to ebay and now I am in paperback again but this series is worth it!

I have not been this interested in a series since Harry Potter!
Old 02-05-2012, 03:43 PM   #1019
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's a shame we can't sell ebooks. Otherwise, I'd let you have mine for a $1. It's certainly gonna go to waste, because romance novels are the last things I'd ever read.
Old 02-05-2012, 03:48 PM   #1020
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
It's a shame we can't sell ebooks. Otherwise, I'd let you have mine for a $1. It's certainly gonna go to waste, because romance novels are the last things I'd ever read.
You can gift ebooks. Give it to someone who does.