Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 03-08-2011, 04:30 AM   #1
kerrys
kerrys began at the beginning.

Device: john-n-kerry@bigpond.com
hiding your IP address

How do I go about hiding my IP address, so I can download books without it telling me because I live in Australia the title is not available. People have said you can do it, but am unsure how?? any help would be greatly appreciated.
kerrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 04:58 AM   #2
seagull
Addict
seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2
Hotspot Shield is what I use. You would have to check your local laws to check it's legal in your area though.

Last edited by seagull; 03-08-2011 at 05:02 AM.
seagull is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-08-2011, 05:45 AM   #3
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Google translate would also be worth a try. I've never tried it for books, but it sometimes works for videos.
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 09:29 AM   #4
Rob87
Rob87 shares his or her toysRob87 shares his or her toysRob87 shares his or her toysRob87 shares his or her toysRob87 shares his or her toysRob87 shares his or her toysRob87 shares his or her toysRob87 shares his or her toysRob87 shares his or her toysRob87 shares his or her toysRob87 shares his or her toys

Device: Sony PRS-600
You need to use a proxy server that is located in the correct area.

You can try:
http://www.hidemyass.com/

But im not sure where its located.
Rob87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 12:00 AM   #5
jehane
Book addict
jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300/T1/Asus TF101
Whirlpool

Kerry, go to the Whirlpool forums and search for "VPN". Read all about VPNs and proxy servers. I've linked one thread for you above.
jehane is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert