Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-02-2012, 09:00 AM   #1
Inara Everett
Inara Everett began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Judging Nicky: a shocking custody battle

Get Judging Nicky - a shocking story about a custody battle - free this weekend!

While you're relaxing on the deck, dock or patio, or lounging on your favourite couch and looking for a good read over the long weekend, please check out Judging Nicky.

Here's the synopsis:

Nicky Vieira has always wanted to be a photographer. She even thinks in photo images. Now that her two daughters are settled in school, she signs up for a college photography program, even though her husband Paul would rather she stayed at home.

She falls in love with another student - Savvy, a beautiful young lesbian - and they have an affair. When Paul finds out about it, he demands a divorce. His attempts to alienate the children from their mother lead to an epic custody battle, filled with dirty tricks, courtroom skirmishes and escalating conflict.

This intimate look at the intersection between sexuality and parenting will keep readers fully engaged right through to the harrowing conclusion.

Hope you enjoy reading Judging Nicky. If you have a chance, I'd really appreciate a review!
Inara Everett is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
custody, divorce, inara everett, judging nicky, lesbian