Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-18-2011, 01:51 PM   #1
wamerman
wamerman began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Aries at Dawn: new Corporate Thriller

Aries at Dawn

Aries at Dawn is not my first book, but it's the first I've put up for sale for the Kindle (on sale now for the low, low price of .99--is that shameless enough--ooh, I feel a bit dirty now

***Aries at Dawn is the story of Jeff Jordan, a man struggling to get his fiancee in another city to marry him, his boss to promote him or at least not fire him, all the while trying to solve the mystery of what caused his future brother-in-law to cause a horrific accident. And then people start dying.***

What I look for in a thriller is an inability to put down the book, a compulsion to turn the next page no matter how late it gets. People who have read this book tell me they can't put it down until finishing it. If you enjoy wry humor and staying up late to see what happens on the next page, I think you'll thoroughly enjoy this book.

I've attached the first two chapters in PDF format because I think reading a sample will be much more compelling than any description I could write.

Thanks,
William Amerman
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CoverFinal.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	275.1 KB
ID:	70118  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Final 2011 sample first two chapters.pdf (215.7 KB, 241 views)

Last edited by wamerman; 04-18-2011 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Forgot to attach thumbnail and sample first two chapters
wamerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 06:39 PM   #2
wamerman
wamerman began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Just wanted to give a quick update that my new thriller, Aries at Dawn, is now available on Smashwords as well, for those who don't do the Amazon / Kindle thing.

Would love feedback even on the preview, especially for folks who download the preview, read it, but don't purchase the actual book. The people who've contacted me after reading it told me they were hooked after the first page, so I'm very curious to hear from anyone who isn't hooked, too. (smiley)

Thanks,
William Amerman

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/55572

Last edited by wamerman; 04-25-2011 at 10:41 PM.
wamerman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
corporate, murder mystery, mystery, thriller