Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 12-30-2017, 12:25 PM   #1
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
End of the year books

December is traditionally a slow time for new books. I was quite pleased that Marc Edelheit released book 2 of his tales of the Seventh series. The blurb implied that this was just going to be a two book prequest to his larger series. I haven't had a chance to read it year, so we will see.

I was pretty surprised that I got the notice of the book from Amazon. Nothing about Edelheit in the authoralert feed, but then again, I haven't gotten a notice from them in a while. The website is still active though.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote