Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 02-20-2018, 12:12 PM   #1
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Problem with embedded styles and fonts on Kobo Aura One

AFAIK, when Embedded Style is on and Embedded Fonts are off, you can change the font styles but the paragraphs, indentations are taken from the ePub CSS.

However, I've tested in 4 ePubs and if I enable Embedded Style does not matter what Embedded Fonts option is set, the ePub is locked with all editor styles. I cannot change interline, font size, font family, only margin size.

If I disable embedded fonts, then the ePub does not respect the indentations and other important styles.

Any idea what could be happening? My version is v2015.11-1525-gca6a486. This is the last nighty, but it happened to me with the previous one (I don't have the numbers of that, sorry).

Is there any thing I can do to solve this (touching some LUA files, for example?).
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 03:11 AM   #2
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I don't have much time atm and I'm not quite sure I understand all the intricacies of how crengine handles these things anyway, but https://github.com/koreader/koreader/pull/3149 might contain some information that might help?
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-21-2018, 03:21 AM   #3
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Thanks.

I will check later, but is a pity that all 4 epub had the same code for the fonts... And I like the last screenshots with the "force off" option...

Well, I'm not going to check it until I receive my Inkpad 3 (about this weekend), because I was messing with the Kobo Aura One and had to do a full factory restore and now it has the original not-modified firmware, and is my main reading device. I don't want to mess with it until I have a second unit to homebrew (and yes, my Kindle Oasis got updated with the not hackable version after I had the opportunity to stop the updates).
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote