Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2018, 04:34 AM   #166
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 04-02-2018, 09:10 AM   #167
optimumplus2010
optimumplus2010 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo glo HD
Thank you, davidfor. Your image gave my Kobo glo HD a second life.
Advert
Old 04-03-2018, 09:50 AM   #168
rbyl
rbyl began at the beginning.

Device: kobo clara hd
I bricked my Kobo Glo HD as well. Can I have the SD image to save it?
Old 04-04-2018, 12:17 PM   #169
zewigman
zewigman began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo hd
Need kobo glo hd too...

Hi, is it possible to have sd img file for my kobo glo hd.

Thanks !
Old 04-04-2018, 05:28 PM   #170
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by zewigman View Post
Hi, is it possible to have sd img file for my kobo glo hd.

Thanks !
Please don't post multiple messages asking for the same file.
Advert
Old 04-04-2018, 08:52 PM   #171
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent in response to the other post.

And, yes, give some time for a response. Multiple requests won't speed things up. In fact, they make me spend time trying to work out if I've already responded and forgot to say so in the thread. So the response might be slower.
Old 04-04-2018, 10:58 PM   #172
rbyl
rbyl began at the beginning.

Device: kobo clara hd
Big thanks to davidfor. My kobo has revived
Old 05-06-2018, 10:23 AM   #173
JeanOlivier
JeanOlivier is a glorious beacon of lightJeanOlivier is a glorious beacon of lightJeanOlivier is a glorious beacon of lightJeanOlivier is a glorious beacon of lightJeanOlivier is a glorious beacon of lightJeanOlivier is a glorious beacon of lightJeanOlivier is a glorious beacon of lightJeanOlivier is a glorious beacon of lightJeanOlivier is a glorious beacon of lightJeanOlivier is a glorious beacon of lightJeanOlivier is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kounishin View Post
[...]

In my particular case, the PMU chip still gets hot whenever the Kobo is connected to power - whether the power LED has been turned on or not, whether the battery is connected or not. I agree that this probably means the PMU is faulty, which is a pain; replacement batteries are easy enough, but fixing the PMU would probably require a new motherboard.

[...]
I have a simar issue, where the Ricoh chip gets hot, but my reader is totally unresponsive no matter what. Did you manage to fix yours?
Old 05-11-2018, 10:30 AM   #174
Atilla
Addict
Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 3 3G, Kobo Touch, Playbook, Kobo Clara HD
May I also get the SD image file for the Kobo Glo HD please.

Thank you.
Old 05-11-2018, 10:37 AM   #175
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-11-2018, 12:16 PM   #176
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
May I please get the SD image for the Kobo Glo HD, too?

Thanks!
Old 05-11-2018, 08:18 PM   #177
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-13-2018, 03:18 AM   #178
gjw
Ruudje
gjw began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo, kobo glo hd
Hello David, 2 ½ years ago you really helped me with an image for my Kobo Glo. It is still working! Now I just bought a Glo HD. It stopped working after only a day in use. Tried the factory reset. Now I took out the SD card and tried to make an image. Found out it is unreadable using 2 imagereading programs. Can you help me with a new image. I would like to try a new card and put your image on it.
Old 05-13-2018, 03:20 AM   #179
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-13-2018, 03:31 AM   #180
gjw
Ruudje
gjw began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo, kobo glo hd
Thank you David. Very much appreciated!
Closed Thread