Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 04-15-2024, 09:56 PM   #1
rakamkram
rakamkram began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Era Color
Can koreader install on Pocketbook Era Color?

I just got my new Pocketbook Era Color and I am very interested in trying out koreader. Is there any reason this shouldn't work?

I have downloaded the pocketbook zip file, unzipped, then placed the files in my device's memory. When I click on apps, there is an option at the bottom titled @koreader. Whenever I click on this app, it stalls for a few moments and then does nothing.

If anybody could help me here, I would greatly appreciate it.
rakamkram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 07:09 PM   #2
Ebookus
Enthusiast
Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle
it might not have been added to the list of supported devices. worth having a look around the git hub page.
Ebookus is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-23-2024, 10:48 PM   #3
rakamkram
rakamkram began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebookus View Post
it might not have been added to the list of supported devices. worth having a look around the git hub page.
Thanks for this. Looks like it's not yet in the official release, but there are a few minor modifications I found on there to get it to work
rakamkram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 01:52 AM   #4
Nitram335
Nitram335 began at the beginning.

Hi. Could you tell me ho to make KoReader work on Era Color I got my yesterday but it just won't launch. Thanks
Nitram335 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 05:39 AM   #5
kaznelson
Old Kaz
kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Era
Install the latest nightly versions:
https://build.koreader.rocks/download/nightly/
kaznelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Yesterday, 03:24 AM   #6
Nitram335
Nitram335 began at the beginning.

Thanks for the help, it worked. Only problem is when reading .cbz and going to the next file the formatting goes whack and you can se 1/4 of previous page on the next page. When I change the page formatting it goes back to normal.
Nitram335 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:04 PM   #7
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
See http://koreader.rocks/user_guide/#bottomexplained

Perhaps you'd prefer page mode over continuous.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote