Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-14-2019, 01:13 PM   #1
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks, Kindles, Sonys, Kobos, Tolinos and others.
"Refurbished" Voyage for $75 (again) on Woot

I'm guessing, sooner or later, these won't show up on at all Woot anymore. "Refurbished" (also advertised as "used in very good condition") with a 90 day warranty.

(Just in case someone is still looking for a Voyage.)

https://computers.woot.com/offers/ki...lnd_cat_pc_4_4

Last edited by rcentros; 08-14-2019 at 01:15 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 07:13 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Aura One
:WOW! It's now reduced to $74.99 !!!!

But seriously...how much does a replacement battery go for these days?
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 09:58 AM   #3
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3, PPW 2 3, HDX, KBasic 5, 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I have bought 4 Voyages from Woot in the last 6 months or so. The two with 3g had bad batteries. Bought at seperate times. Wouldn't hold a charge. Returned for refund. Both of the wifi only ones have been working great. Battery life is excellent. Glad I got them when I did. Central a/c died a permanent death yesterday and extra funds will be going for this. No more gadgets this year. I know. Who needs FOUR Voyages? Right? I just wanted to BE PREPARED!

Looks like replacement batteries for this vary between $24 and $35 depending on whether you get it via Amazon or NewPower.

Last edited by Tarana; 08-15-2019 at 10:32 AM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 10:59 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Aura One
Thank you for the information, Tarana.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 11:08 AM   #5
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Lenovo A10-70, Motorola Z2 Play, 1st Gen Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
I have bought 4 Voyages from Woot in the last 6 months or so. The two with 3g had bad batteries. Bought at seperate times. Wouldn't hold a charge. Returned for refund. Both of the wifi only ones have been working great. Battery life is excellent. Glad I got them when I did. Central a/c died a permanent death yesterday and extra funds will be going for this. No more gadgets this year. I know. Who needs FOUR Voyages? Right? I just wanted to BE PREPARED!

Looks like replacement batteries for this vary between $24 and $35 depending on whether you get it via Amazon or NewPower.
You won't need A/C if you read only the works of 'cool' writers.

I almost bought one of these yesterday, since I've had such good luck with my PW bought under the same circumstances. But IT is working just fine, DAMMIT!
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 11:49 AM   #6
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KO3, KV, KPW4, KA1, Kobo Aura H2O, K3
Quote:
I have bought 4 Voyages from Woot in the last 6 months or so. The two with 3g had bad batteries. Bought at seperate times. Wouldn't hold a charge. Returned for refund. Both of the wifi only ones have been working great. Battery life is excellent.

Interesting, I bought a new 3G/WiFi Voyage from Woot earlier this year and have had no issues at all with the battery performance.
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 11:51 AM   #7
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KO3, KV, KPW4, KA1, Kobo Aura H2O, K3
Quote:
I did the battery replacement on my original Voyage and it's nowhere near as easy as the video would make it appear. And the replacement battery isn't providing as much "oomph" as I would have expected, as compared to the original battery.
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote