Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 09-10-2016, 12:17 AM   #1
pakhei123
pakhei123 began at the beginning.

Device: new paperwhite 2
AppleDaily(HK) 蘋果日報(香港)Singtao(hk)星島日報 is broken

I have never fetched news from these two sources successfully. However, I am able to fetch news from other sources like south china morning post and the Guardian
Please help, Appreciation from HK
pakhei123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 09:31 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The recipes for those sites wqill need to be updated. UNfortunately, I dont fix recipes for sites in languages I cannot read, as that makes it much harder, so you will need to either fix them yourself, or wait for someone else to do it.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert