Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-27-2012, 11:37 AM   #1
Lydovig
Zealot
Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.

Device: kindle touch
Backgammon for kindle touch

Excellent backgammon himself in them play a lot. This is the best game for the kindle touch, it attracts. Good friends with firmware 5.0.4, the situation is worse with 5.1.0 where there is a glitch, but also works.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Nardi.rar (17.9 KB, 342 views)
Lydovig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:12 AM   #2
aditya3098
Guru
aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
Oh, gosh, I forgot, what with my brick-2-times-a-day kindle, I was supposesed to make this for Pismire. . Thanks, anyway .

I have'nt been on this place for a LONG time.
aditya3098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-28-2012, 11:54 AM   #3
Lydovig
Zealot
Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya3098 View Post
Oh, gosh, I forgot, what with my brick-2-times-a-day kindle, I was supposesed to make this for Pismire. . Thanks, anyway .

I have'nt been on this place for a LONG time.

It's time to have two Kindle. One to turn into bricks twice a day, and the other to relax after making bricks.
Old 08-28-2012, 12:25 PM   #4
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydovig View Post

It's time to have two Kindle. One to turn into bricks twice a day, and the other to relax after making bricks.
I have eleven kindles. None of them are bricked at the moment, but some of them have damaged screens.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:26 PM   #5
Lydovig
Zealot

geekmaster

My becomes a brick after a bold experiment, but this is rare and short-lived. Is it possible to do without experiments?
Advert
Old 09-11-2012, 08:44 AM   #6
calvin
DRM remover
calvin began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3, 4 & Touch, iPhone/iPad, Hanvon N516 (OpenInkpot)
are there any updates here for actual firmware 5.1.x?
calvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:46 AM   #7
Lydovig
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin View Post
are there any updates here for actual firmware 5.1.x?
The script works on firmware 5.1.h, but with minor errors. But you can play. I played.
Old 10-08-2014, 02:04 PM   #8
cer7400
cer7400 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch WiFi
it does not works on kindle touch 5.3.7...
any idea??
cer7400 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle touch games, launcher add-ons