Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-03-2019, 10:11 PM   #1
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Disney+ and Marvel films

As someone who has not watched any of the Marvel films, what order should I watch them in?
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 10:22 PM   #2
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, iPad 9.7, iPad 10.5, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
As someone who has not watched any of the Marvel films, what order should I watch them in?
I go by theatrical release date.

Well, Phase 3, I do Captain America: Civil War, Black Panther, Spider-Man: Homecoming then theatrical release order for the rest. Spidey wouldn't be in Disney+ though (Sony) and I think some of the MCU films are still under the Netflix contract.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...Universe_films
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote