Notices

Old 12-09-2019, 09:24 AM   #1
KodaCH
KodaCH began at the beginning.

Device: Tablet
Specified Library and edit fields

Hi

I want start Calibre Server as a service. I use FireDaemon with this parameter:
--enable-local-write. The User for the service is the same where I have setup the calibre Library.

When I use the Website, I see my own input fields, but I can't save it

Code:
Failed to communicate with "/cdb/set-fields/3064/eBooks", with status: [403 (error)] Forbidden

Anonymous users are not allowed to make changes
How Can i activate this feature? I had think it was the parameter --enable-local-write

Best regards

Koda
KodaCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 10:22 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Only connections from localhost count as local users. That mean you need to use a URL like http://localhost:8080 for --enable-local-write to work
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 10:44 AM   #3
KodaCH
KodaCH began at the beginning.

Device: Tablet
Hi

Thank you. Givs a change to edit this settings from the server Webpage from a url like myserver.mydomain.tld?

Best regards

Oliver
KodaCH is offline   Reply With Quote