Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-15-2021, 06:57 AM   #1
Jokomoko
Jokomoko began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Kobo Elipsa's battery Life time

I have just bought Kobo Elipsa last week after using Kindle for many years and so far with rather mixed impressions.

One of the issues I am having is the battery time. My first and only e-book I read so far (EPUB bought on Kobo store) took about 13 hours to read. Half of the time I read in dark conditions so therefore used the front light, I think around "half intensity" mostly. The other half of the time I used no light. I disconnected WiFi connection while reading most of the time to save the battery usage. The battery charge went from 100% to 20% in only two days (though 13 hours of reading).

Is above battery life time simply to expect for the Kobo Elipsa?
Jokomoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 07:29 PM   #2
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
looks like your first attempt at posting was finally approved

think everything was resolved when you posted again, but I don't think there's any way to delete this thread now.

Last edited by Uschiekid; 07-16-2021 at 07:32 PM.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert