Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-29-2020, 07:09 AM   #61
TominatorBE
TominatorBE began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O2
I just followed your code, put it in .adds after installation via .kobo, and added the conf line. It works fine, I'm going to leave it there as is :-)

I also got my dropbox share working, so all is well, thanks to all devs!
TominatorBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 12:44 PM   #62
hangel87
hangel87 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Hi,

Thanks for your work it's awesome! Just for others I have some trouble whit the sinc, I've solved deleting all inside the config file except the line to my google drive.

Thanks to the devs,
hangel87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-05-2020, 01:39 AM   #63
realyoda
realyoda began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra
Hi all

I tried to sync my google drive. The drive have only 2 test document but seems both failed. From the logs, it shows it tried to get the file but not getting the filesizes. Am i missing anything?

The logs shows below
---------------------------------------------

2020-05-05_15:24:33 waiting for internet connection
Reading # Add your URLs to this file
Comment found
Reading https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...XX?usp=sharing
Getting https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...XX?usp=sharing
Getting https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...XX?usp=sharing
1Qm-3xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-Qr8t
x5bx221yxyo7jF1rhVoN6450Qb7xGpGVKfgOjM7x22,x5bx221 Qm-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_fYDxY-Qr8tx22x5dn,x22convert_Parallels_(OSX)_VM_to_VMwar e_workstation.pdf
1yxyo7jF1rhVoN6450Qb7xGpGVKfgOjM7
convert_Parallels_(OSX)_VM_to_VMware_workstation.p df
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1yxyo...xport=download -> /mnt/onboard/.add/kobocloud/Library/convert_Parallels_(OSX)_VM_to_VMware_workstation.p df
Remote size:
getRemoteFile ended
x5bx221hf5EGz3Os2cXTZr_Fx6pZIEYgQJTFTUix22,x5bx221 Qm-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_fYDxY-Qr8tx22x5dn,x22Origin by Dan Brown.epub
1hf5EGz3Os2cXTZr_Fx6pZIEYgQJTFTUi
Origin by Dan Brown.epub
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1hf5E...xport=download -> /mnt/onboard/.add/kobocloud/Library/Origin_by_Dan_Brown.epub
Remote size:
getRemoteFile ended
Reading
Getting

2020-05-05_15:24:58 done

---------------------------------------------------
Appreciate any suggestions. I have the lates Kobo Libra H20
realyoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 02:25 AM   #64
realyoda
realyoda began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra
OK. Somehow it started working. Not sure what I did but it works. Regardless, very happy with the solutions works!
realyoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 10:52 AM   #65
ionontelodico
ionontelodico began at the beginning.

Device: RichardBiavaQZ
Hi everybody...
Ihave this issue: my Kobo Glo doesn't upload more than 30 books...
I tried to everything, but...nothing to do...i sync verytime, but...always 30 books...can you help me?
ionontelodico is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-30-2020, 01:31 AM   #66
thangcuoi
thangcuoi began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
I have a 32GB memory card in my Kobo Glo. I had trouble syncing until I checked the sync log error.

I was able to sync successfully with Dropbox after manually creating a "kobocloud" folder on my memory card.

I also had a link to Google Drive in my sync setup file but I can't get it to work.

Many thanks to the developer.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
thangcuoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 07:18 AM   #67
fathead
Connoisseur
fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kobo Aura H2O2, PocketBook THD3, PocketBook IP3, Nook ST
Hello and help, please.

I can't get this to work on a Clara - have read this thread and followed all instructions and tips, including editing the conf file to only include a dropbox or pcloud link - nada.

GetLog message is always "Waiting for internet connection.Date/Time. Done" Checked Wi-Fi and was able to connect to Overdrive and download books so I don't think dodgy wi-fi is the issue.

I've been working on this for days now; installing, uninstalling, removing legacy files, trying different share links, and my noodle is baked!

Any advice or suggestions would be welcome. Thanks
fathead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 06:08 AM   #68
Knives79
Knives79 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsantini View Post
Dear all,

First of all, apologies for not being present on the forum. I'm sorry that I'm not an active user.

This being said, I would like to tell you that you have been heard I'm posting an update to this older thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=311977

I've worked a bit on my cloud service support scripts, and I'm happy to report that you can now synchronize your Kobo with:

* Google Drive
* pCloud
* Dropbox
* NextCloud

Check out the github page for more information: https://github.com/fsantini/KoboCloud

and get the latest release here: https://github.com/fsantini/KoboCloud/releases

Finally, I'm sorry that the scripts are not working in some cases. It seems that there are some random problems that I can't reproduce, they work on all the devices I could test them on.

Take care,

Francesco
Thank you Francesco, I had long hoped for an update of your excellent plugin!
Grazie Francesco, speravo in un aggiornamento del tuo ottimo plugin!
P.s. Sono Marco, di Pistoia
Knives79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 09:39 PM   #69
Elektron
Banned
Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 (mark 7), Kobo Mini
I was wondering if you could put KoboRoot.tgz directly on the Github page? (it took me an hour to get the software to run sh files on Windows 10, then booted up Ubuntu and I got an error message when I tried to create KoboRoot.tgz). But when I did dir, then it said KoboRoot.tgz, so I'm not sure what that means. Thanks

Last edited by Elektron; 06-11-2020 at 09:42 PM.
Elektron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 03:49 AM   #70
fsantini
fsantini can differentiate black from dark navy bluefsantini can differentiate black from dark navy bluefsantini can differentiate black from dark navy bluefsantini can differentiate black from dark navy bluefsantini can differentiate black from dark navy bluefsantini can differentiate black from dark navy bluefsantini can differentiate black from dark navy bluefsantini can differentiate black from dark navy bluefsantini can differentiate black from dark navy bluefsantini can differentiate black from dark navy bluefsantini can differentiate black from dark navy blue

The prepackaged KoboRoot.tgz is available on github in the releases page.
fsantini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 07:11 AM   #71
fathead
Connoisseur
fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kobo Aura H2O2, PocketBook THD3, PocketBook IP3, Nook ST
It works!

I'd like to offer huge thanks to FSantini for this.

I grabbed the latest release, installed it on the Clara and Aura H202 and it worked immediately on the Aura and (after a couple of reboots) the Clara - Woot!

Thanks again
fathead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 01:38 PM   #72
mdx
mdx began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
I seem to be unsuccessful syncing a google drive folder with the latest release.

Here's my kobocloudrc:
Code:
# Add your URLs to this file
# Remove the # from the following line to uninstall KoboCloud
#UNINSTALL
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX?usp=sharing
And here's get.log
Code:
2020-06-14_12:27:00 waiting for internet connection
Comment found
Reading # Remove the # from the following line to uninstall KoboCloud
Comment found
Reading #UNINSTALL
Comment found
2020-06-14_12:27:11 done
It seems kobocloud simply ignores my google drive link. Any ideas?
mdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 02:11 AM   #73
fsantini
fsantini can differentiate black from dark navy bluefsantini can differentiate black from dark navy bluefsantini can differentiate black from dark navy bluefsantini can differentiate black from dark navy bluefsantini can differentiate black from dark navy bluefsantini can differentiate black from dark navy bluefsantini can differentiate black from dark navy bluefsantini can differentiate black from dark navy bluefsantini can differentiate black from dark navy bluefsantini can differentiate black from dark navy bluefsantini can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdx View Post
I seem to be unsuccessful syncing a google drive folder with the latest release.
Hi! Have you tried rebooting? It seems that it's not reading the correct configuration.
fsantini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 07:07 PM   #74
Elektron
Banned
Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 (mark 7), Kobo Mini
Not working with Aura H2O Edition 2

Put everything into the Kobo, and synced. It looks like it didn't recognize the URL. Here's get.log:
Code:
2020-06-22_16:21:03 waiting for internet connection
Comment found
Reading # Remove the # from the following line to uninstall KoboCloud
Comment found
Reading #UNINSTALL
Comment found
Reading # Google drive:
Comment found
2020-06-22_16:21:09 done
And here's kobocloudrc:
Code:
#UNINSTALL
# Google drive:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX?usp=sharing
Elektron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 03:28 AM   #75
Carmelocotonto
Connoisseur
Carmelocotonto began at the beginning.

Device: kobo Clara HD, Onyxboox C67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektron View Post
Put everything into the Kobo, and synced. It looks like it didn't recognize the URL. Here's get.log:

And here's kobocloudrc:
Code:
#UNINSTALL
# Google drive:
Try a new kobocloudrc with only a line, this:

Code:
Carmelocotonto is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags