Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 11:29 PM   #1
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Affiliate Links for GA Russell

I'm a believer in extended warranties. A few months ago I bought a DVD player, and as soon as I was sure that it was in good working order, I bought a warranty from SquareTrade. From what I can see on the internet, SquareTrade seems to be the most respected warranty provider.

Square Trade is having a special on referrals for warranties of iPhones. If you use this link, you will get a $5.00 discount on your warranty, and both you and I will be entered into drawings for 50 iPads.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 10-14-2011 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Link removed under new rules.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:21 PM   #2
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I enjoy taking surveys. It gives me the opportunity to tell companies what I think of their products. You may recall that about a year ago I took a survey on eBook readers. That was particularly fun.

One of the companies I deal with is currently looking for new people referred by members in good standing. It is Vindale Research. Nearly all of their surveys pay $1.50, and last 15-25 minutes.

This link will get you in.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 10-14-2011 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Link removed under new rules.
Advert
Old 10-12-2011, 10:11 PM   #3
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!

I received an email this morning from the Doubleday Book Club about their Tell-a-Friend program. I posted about this when they first emailed me about it a few weeks ago, but since we now have a new affiliate link policy I thought it would be worthwhile to do it again.

This is for US residents only.

The books are print books, not eBooks.

Most of their books are hardbacks, with most ranging in price from $11.99 to $15.99, but with plenty on clearance for $5.95. There is always a deal going on, like Buy One Get One Free.

I joined a year ago, and am glad I did. I have saved a ton of money, not only for myself but also on birthday and Christmas presents. It seems like the majority of the books are fiction, but they have a nice selection of non-fiction, particularly cookbooks. Last month my niece became ill, so I bought her two cookbooks to cheer her up. Total price for the two books, including tax and shipping & handling...$6.35.

Here is the deal: When you join, you get 5 books for 99 cents total.

In addition, you may buy one or two books for $5.99 each.

Your commitment is to buy 4 books at the Club discount price over the next year. If you buy one of the books for $5.99 when you join, your commitment is reduced to 3 books.

When you click on this link, you will see that the page says, "Start by choosing from the best sellers below!" Actually, you are not limited to those best sellers. You are free to choose your books from the Club's entire catalogue. You can click to see the inventory at the upper left of the page, immediately below where it says "Shop by Category".

Should you decide to take advantage of this deal with this link, I will receive two books.

Old 10-14-2011, 12:19 AM   #4
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!

I have within the hour received an email from SquareTrade updating their warranty offer.

The new offer is for a $10 discount on any of their iPhone or iPad warranties using this link.

When I click on the link, I see the same $5 discount I saw two days ago; so perhaps you should wait a few hours before trying it.

Tonight's email does not mention the drawings for the 50 iPads.

Old 10-14-2011, 02:38 AM   #5
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!

Re: SquareTrade

The link still takes me to a page that offers only a $5.00 discount, and only on iPhones. So I have emailed SquareTrade to let them know. We'll see what they do.
Advert
Old 10-14-2011, 02:19 PM   #6
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Although the OP acted in good faith and broke no rules in posting this thread, the rules have changed since this thread was started, and affiliate links within posts are now only allowed for ebook deals. Thread closed, and all links have been removed.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 10-14-2011 at 02:21 PM.
Closed Thread