Correct folder structure when saving books to file

Hello...

1. I have this books (screenshot from tag browser):

It seems to be O.K. It's what I want.

2. I have these setting in Look and Fell/Tag Browser:

3. I have these settings in Preferences/Saving books to disk:

4.When I do a "save bokks to disk" action, I get this folder structure:

5. But I want to have this folder structure:

In other words, I want a folder "Historia" and inside it, two ohter folders: "Argentina" and "Espanya". But what I get is two folders: "Historia.Aregntina" and "Historia.España".

Please, what I'm doin wrong?
I'll be very gratefull for any help.
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Otriades

Last edited by otriades; 02-27-2018 at 08:58 AM.
otriades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 08:56 AM   #2
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
use this instead of tags
{tags:re([\.],/!)|!|}
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-27-2018, 09:13 AM   #3
otriades
otriades began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Odyssey HD FrontLight
Thank you very much for you answer, Dopedangel.

It's almost done, but now, I have a "!" preceding each folder name.

Is it possible to fix it also? TIA!
Old 02-27-2018, 01:33 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Moderator Notice
Moved thread from the Calibre Companion forum to the Calibre forum.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 02:03 PM   #5
otriades
otriades began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Odyssey HD FrontLight
Now it's perfect.
I removed the "!" from de regular expression {tags:re([\.],/!)|!|} and works perfectly. Books without tags, go to the root folder.

Thank you very much!
Advert
Old 02-27-2018, 10:10 PM   #6
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by otriades View Post
Now it's perfect.
I removed the "!" from de regular expression {tags:re([\.],/!)|!|} and works perfectly. Books without tags, go to the root folder.

Thank you very much!
Oh yeah I forgot about that I used to use it so that the tag sorts first when browsing by folders. This is what I actually use

{tags:re([\.],/!)|!|}/{authors[0]}/{authors}/{series}/{series_index:0>5.2f| |-}{title}
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
folder structure, saving books to file