Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 01-11-2005, 10:10 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Thumbs up Wanted: MR Editors

We are looking for two extra editors to enlarge our MR Team.

Requirements: dedication, ability to post regularly, excellent English writing and reading skills, ability to get into the MR spirit when posting your finds.

Send your applications to the MR Team.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 09:49 AM   #2
Gatton
Groupie
Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2021, assorted Fire tablets.
I wish I could write good ;-). I see a lot of intelligent posters here and think many of you guys would be excellent MR editors. I hope some will give it a shot if they have the time.
Gatton is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2005, 10:41 AM   #3
hacker
Technology Mercenary
hacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with others

Device: Direct Neural Implant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatton
I wish I could write good ;-)
I think you meant "write well" <snicker>

I could volunteer myself, but I'm just too busy with trying to keep my plate of tasks from overflowing as it is.
hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 10:19 AM   #4
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Heh, I think Gatton was being sarcastic here And I know, I am probably the first one here who should sit down and read some more English e-books to practice my English writing skill...

David, and Gatton, I know you both for quite some time; whenever you feel like joining our team, please contact Bob or me. It would be my pleasure to welcome both of you!

That said, I am happy to say that we've already received several interesting applications. I will make a more formal announcement in the next 48 hours.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 11:48 AM   #5
Gatton
Groupie
Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2021, assorted Fire tablets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
Heh, I think Gatton was being sarcastic here
Thank you for picking up on my bad joke!
Quote:
And I know, I am probably the first one here who should sit down and read some more English e-books to practice my English writing skill
Alex, if I didn't already know English wasn't your first language I'd never have noticed from your posts. Trust me when I tell you your skills far exceed that of many native English speakers.

Quote:
David, and Gatton, I know you both for quite some time; whenever you feel like joining our team, please contact Bob or me. It would be my pleasure to welcome both of you!
Thanks for the vote of confidence! It is something to think about. I will have to be much more knowledgeable about PDAs as well as work on my writing. Hey MR is going to be around for many more years right? No rush

Glad to hear you are getting applications from enthusiastic people. MR is definitely the best community I've been a part of. I look forward to finding out who our new editors are.
Gatton is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert