Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 02-13-2012, 02:31 AM   #1
Newteza
Newteza began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 360 plus
Bookmarks in fast access menu

Hello,

I had the old version of the Pocketbook 360 and the bookmarks worked great. Now I have the new version, Pocketbook 360 Plus and the fast access menu is different.
To put in a bookmark I have to click on 'enter' in the middle and I get a little window that says the bookmark is done, but there is no tabs on the right side of the page so I cannot go to my bookmarks. If I press 'enter' again it deletes the bookmarks.

How does this bookmark thing work in this version?

Second problem, sometimes when I open the book I read or when I change page it suddenly goes back to an early page and I don't understand what I did to get there. Is it something to do with the bookmarks? Do I have to double click or something else to go to it?

Thanks for helping,

Terry
Newteza is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bookmarks, fast access menu