Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-12-2013, 11:48 PM   #961
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Another year has passed for Papyrus Independent Author Reviews and it's time for me to announce the 2012 Papyrus Independent Fiction Award.

Who rated a mention?
Who won the bragging rights?

Read to find out: http://papyrus.calebblake.net/2013/0...iction-awards/
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:06 PM   #962
bmcox
Connoisseur
bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post

bmcox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:00 PM   #963
JLH3
JLH3 began at the beginning.

Recently started a Facebook page for myself, thinking that might help 'get the word' out, as it were. Please come by, say what you think, and maybe even like it. (Please like it, I'm an approval-holic).

My blog is still here, if you care: www.TheLastBlogNameOnEarth.com
JLH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:49 PM   #964
Tome Keeper
Addict
Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Keyboard, Surface Tablet, Android Smartphone, Laptop, Netbook
New review: Two Evils by PJ Tracy

http://tomesofthesoul.blogspot.co.uk...-pj-tracy.html
Tome Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:13 AM   #965
M T McGuire
Addict
M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
A bit of a hodge podge this week. A post about an Award The Wrong Stuff, K'Barthan Trilogy: Part 2 has won, rewards, writing and a seriously ill friend, who's getting better.

http://mtmcguire.co.uk/2013/01/15/aw...rds-and-stuff/

Cheers

MTM
M T McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:32 AM   #966
bmcox
Connoisseur
bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

My rambling explaination of how I came up with the idea for the story The Space Within These Lines Is Not Dedicated.
Old 01-15-2013, 05:43 PM   #967
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
My Pinterest Board

I just started a new board on Pinterest that displays most of my current in-print book covers. See the assortment at https://pinterest.com/stephengoldin/...s-book-covers/
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:58 AM   #968
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Cool. Welcome to MR!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:04 AM   #969
Travel
Travel began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paper White
We just launched a brand new website .. called FreeBookSifter. This site sifts daily through Amazon's free eBooks offers and spits it out on that page. Over 35k free books on any given day!

It's fun addicting and makes it super easy to find good, free reads.
Travel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:37 AM   #970
Mel Comley
Addict
Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I have a promotion going on over at my blog for the next few days.

Pick up one of 64 best-sellers for either FREE or $0.99. All genres.

http://melcomley.blogspot.fr/
Mel Comley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:18 PM   #971
SidneyW
Zealot
SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

A few thoughts on watching the new horror flick V/H/S

http://sidneywilliams.blogspot.com/2...ching-vhs.html
SidneyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:51 AM   #972
bmcox
Connoisseur

The story I'm releasing in February, La Chanson de l'Observation, was chosen by author Gina Ochsner for A cappella Zoo's 5-year retrospective "Best of" issue.

Last edited by bmcox; 01-21-2013 at 12:24 PM.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:19 PM   #973
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
I just started this book review blog called Top of the Heap Reviews! Along with it created a Facebook to go with it. I'ts still under construction and there isn't a TON of content, but I hope you do join me from the ground up!

http://joehempel.wordpress.com/
https://www.facebook.com/TopOfTheHeapReviews

I hope you all click like and join me, I've already got some good stuff lined up, like an interview with Kindle top 100 author Cameron Jace, whos Grimm Diary Prequels are currently #1 and #6 in the Teen/Horror and Teen/Romance Genres, as well as a give away following the interview. On the facebook page I will be having live chats with authors as well, that's lined up in a couple weeks!
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:46 PM   #974
nbhakhri
nbhakhri began at the beginning.

Device: none
Author Website

Please check out my author website, http://nikitabhakhribooks.weebly.com; it has information on my upcoming novel Euphoria: A Royal Love Story. Which will be a fictional love story between an Elemental Fairy and a Dragon Pixrie. The novel will be releasing Summer of 2013. I hope you'll buy a copy .

PS. Don't hesitate to contact me through my website if you think I should add or change anything. Thank you!
nbhakhri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:07 PM   #975
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
I'd like to remind people of my ROGO Program, whereby if you review one of my books, you can get another of my ebooks free. (And a clever person can parlay this into getting nearly my entire collection for free by reviewing one book after another.) I don't insist on favorable reviews, merely honest ones

If you like science fiction and/or fantasy, this is a great opportunity to get a lot of free books. Specific details are available at http://parsina.com/rogo.html.
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing