Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Kindle Books

Notices

Old 06-22-2007, 03:06 PM   #1
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Eliot, Charles W. (editor): Harvard Classics 16: Stories from the 1001 Nights. v1

Stories from the Thousand and One Nights

There are many translations of 1001 Nights. None of them agree on the exact contents. Many of the stories are from other cultures and included only by tradition. (In this case two of the most famous ones are included only in the appendix - The Story of "‘Ala-ed-Din and the Wonderful Lamp" and "The Story of ‘Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves.")

This is not the complete 1001 Nights, it contains only a selection -- it has 39 stories plus 2 more in the appendix. One printing of the complete work was published in 16 volumes.

30 down, 19 to go, or 61.22% complete.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Harvard Classics-16 - 1001.rar (493.2 KB, 1824 views)

Last edited by Elsi; 03-15-2009 at 05:57 PM.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 03:09 PM   #2
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! The first custom-made iLiad book, congrats RWood
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-22-2007, 04:41 PM   #3
scotty1024
Banned
scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.

Device: Reader / iPhone / Librie / Kindle
Thank you for using Mobipocket! I've become quite a fan of Mobipocket since iRex brought it to the iLiad. So far, for myself, Fictionwise has been smoking Sony Connect... so I've found myself limping my defective-by-birth iLiad along to read ebooks on it.
scotty1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 07:39 PM   #4
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty1024 View Post
Thank you for using Mobipocket! I've become quite a fan of Mobipocket since iRex brought it to the iLiad. So far, for myself, Fictionwise has been smoking Sony Connect... so I've found myself limping my defective-by-birth iLiad along to read ebooks on it.
The intent of the upload section for the iLiad is to post reflowable books. While the iLiad can display PDF (iPDF) files, the posting here are planned to be PRC/MOBI.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:21 PM   #5
DebraSeattleGrrl
DebraSeattleGrrl doesn't litterDebraSeattleGrrl doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 2
Smile Thanks

Nice!
DebraSeattleGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-15-2009, 05:57 PM   #6
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Stories from the 1001 Nights.

In PRC format for Mobipocket.

If there are any problems, please let me know.
Updating the first post with the complete description from the BBeB thread.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote