Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-06-2010, 09:12 AM   #1
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Sony PRS-600 (Red) refurb: $220

At Sony Style, after you add it to cart.

(Black and Silver refurbs at their normal $240.)
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:22 PM   #2
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Has anyone ever bought a refurbished reader? I would be worried about it not working properly...
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:19 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
The best place to buy a used Sony IS from Sony.

The second best place to buy a used Sony is from MobileRead. (Make certain there is a posting history from that poster.)

Always think "Smart."

These are my opinions.

don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:34 AM   #4
m-reader
Guru
m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Sony PRS-300. PRS-650, PRS-900, iPad2, Iconia A500, Irex Iliad (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
Has anyone ever bought a refurbished reader? I would be worried about it not working properly...
I just got my PRS-300 refurb from Sony Style. If it didn't have a "Refurbished" sticker on it, you wouldn't be able to tell otherwise ...
m-reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:55 AM   #5
DannyElfman
Groupie
DannyElfman will become famous soon enoughDannyElfman will become famous soon enoughDannyElfman will become famous soon enoughDannyElfman will become famous soon enoughDannyElfman will become famous soon enoughDannyElfman will become famous soon enough

Device: Samsung E60
When I see in France it is not available below 410$
DannyElfman is offline   Reply With Quote