Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-30-2016, 02:04 AM   #1
Retnug
Just a Member
Retnug began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Who Killed Count Dracula? Free for few days need rewiers

Dear friends, as my salutation on this forums, I want to self promote all my eBooks, giving the completely free for a limited time, I need your comments and reviews, and I specially want that you can enjoy it at this time I will offer to all this extraordinary monologue:
To freely download it you can use this cupon code " HY55H " until 29 june 2016 on smashwords. PLease feel free to enjoy it.

Synopsis:
Who Killed Count Dracula? Monologue in one act, in which the character is facing its own destiny in divergent, tragic, educational, experimental mode with a strong and full of expectations message, this monologue came as part of the large Guatemalan theatrical productions, a fluid and functional text in some not very easy to digest but with a spectacular and modern end times.
Retnug is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
enjoy it, freee ebook, limited, self promotion