Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-06-2018, 09:16 PM   #1
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
How to insert metadata into book at conversion

I already asked this question under library management, but I didn't understand the responses, so I probably didn't ask the right question. I have a lot of books on my kindle, but I don't remember what the book was about. I thought there used to be an option under preferences to insert metadata as a first page. But I don't see this. Can someone help me?

Debra
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 09:53 PM   #2
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
I already asked this question under library management, but I didn't understand the responses, so I probably didn't ask the right question. I have a lot of books on my kindle, but I don't remember what the book was about. I thought there used to be an option under preferences to insert metadata as a first page. But I don't see this. Can someone help me?

Debra
For conversion:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2018-08-06 21-33-39.png
Views:	92
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	165475

For ebooks that do not need conversion use Polish Books:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2018-08-06 21-34-57.png
Views:	103
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	165476

For editing the style sheet for the jacket see this thread.
bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 11:01 AM   #3
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Thanks. I knew it was just a check mark
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote