Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-13-2011, 02:14 AM   #1
johneverson
Zealot
johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad
SIREN is featured on Amazon's Kindle 100 list for SF/F for just $.99 this month!

My fourth erotic horror/dark fantasy novel, SIREN (which was optioned for a movie deal last year!) is up for sale for 99 cents for the Kindle on Amazon this week only. I hope you'll give it a read:

https://www.amazon.com/Siren-John-Ev...dp/B00BT98IWS/

Here's the description:

Night after night, Evan walked along the desolate beach, grieving over the loss of his son, drowned in an accident more than a year before. Then one night he was drawn to the luminous sound of a beautiful, naked woman singing near the shore in the moonlight. He watched mesmerized as the mysterious woman disappeared into the sea. Driven by desire and temptation, Evan returned to the spot every night until he found her again. Now he has begun a bizarre, otherworldly affair. A deadly affair. For Evan will soon realize that his seductive lover is a being far more evil…and more terrifying…than he ever imagined. He will learn the danger of falling into the clutches of the… SIREN.

Last edited by johneverson; 07-12-2020 at 01:05 PM. Reason: URL has changed
johneverson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 05:46 PM   #2
MorganM
Fanatic
MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2o
Is the book available anywhere else besides Amazon?
MorganM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:15 PM   #3
johneverson
Zealot
johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

SIREN

Hi Morgan - yes, SIREN is available at BN.com, Sony e-books, Dorchesterpub.com (the publisher) and many other venues. The $.99 sale is just for Kindle this week though. Let me know if you check out a copy!
Old 11-13-2011, 11:25 PM   #4
MorganM
Fanatic
MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Found a copy on Kobobooks. I will buy it when I got some moolah spare. lol
Old 11-14-2011, 02:50 AM   #5
ozron
Groupie
ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, iPad, iPhone
Hey John. After reading your halloween pumpkin stories at [Promotional link removed - MODERATOR"]The Pumpkin Man[/URL], I picked up a copy of SIREN from Amazon. Definitely looking forward to reading it!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-18-2011 at 05:02 AM.
ozron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:01 AM   #6
johneverson
Zealot

Thanks Ozron! Glad you enjoyed the Pumpkin Man stories, and I hope you'll enjoy SIREN! Do let me know what you think when you read it!
Old 11-18-2011, 02:26 AM   #7
ozron
Groupie
ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by johneverson View Post
Thanks Ozron! Glad you enjoyed the Pumpkin Man stories, and I hope you'll enjoy SIREN! Do let me know what you think when you read it!
About 3/4 of the way through and loving it so far. You have a new fan!
ozron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 05:47 AM   #8
MorganM
Fanatic

I just finished reading Siren. Excellent book! I didn't want it to end!
Old 11-25-2011, 11:20 AM   #9
johneverson
Zealot

Thank YOU

Hey Morgan - thank YOU! Glad you enjoyed the book and I hope you'll help me spread the word about it! I started writing (a long time ago!) because I wanted to produce stories that gave people the same rush and "don't want it to end" feeling that I used to get from reading novels. So it's awesome to hear when someone says one of my stories did that for them.... that's why I do it!
Old 02-02-2013, 07:32 PM   #10
johneverson
Zealot

SIREN is on Amazon's Top 100 List for $0.99!

Amazon.com has put my 4th Leisure Books novel, SIREN, in the top slot of their SF/F Top 100 Kindle Books list this month! I'm really excited that this novel is getting a big push, because when it was released in mass market paperback, it was literally the last book issued by a 40-year-old NY imprint... Leisure Books collapsed and took SIREN with them.

But now... SIREN is top of the page on Amazon's promotion for all of February. And they've priced it at just 99 cents so hopefully a lot of people will download it. I hope some Mobile Reads readers will check it out and let me know what you think!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...6171&plgroup=7
Old 04-08-2018, 11:26 PM   #11
johneverson
Zealot

Amazon has put my horror/dark fantasy novel, SIREN, on a Kindle Monthly Deals list in SF/F/H for April - so it's currently just $1.99:

One of the most recent reviews gave it five stars and noted: "Really enjoyed this read. Kept me interested from the first page to the last Gripping..."

Hope you'll give it a look!

Last edited by johneverson; 07-12-2020 at 01:04 PM. Reason: URL has changed
Old 07-12-2020, 01:04 PM   #12
johneverson
Zealot

SIREN on Amazon's SciFi/Fantasy July Promotion!

Amazon has put my horror/dark fantasy novel, SIREN, on their Science Fiction & Fantasy Kindle book deals promotion page for July - so it's currently just $.99:

One five star reviewer noted: "What a brilliant book! I love horror stories and this one was well written with a twist in the tale! You almost sympathise with the Siren as I think she really cares for Evan in her way! I couldn't put it down and highly recommend it to horror lovers!"

Hope you'll give it a look!

Tags
dark fantasy, erotic horror, horror, sale