Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 07-15-2010, 11:57 PM   #1
skiflyer
skiflyer began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Android Phones and Barnes and Noble

I just bought an android phone, I can't seem to find an ereader that will work with my B&N account.

Given that the nook runs android I just assumed this would be a no brainer, am I missing something?
skiflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:26 AM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
They've been saying it's "coming soon" since before the nook came out. Nothing yet.

The Pandigital Novel has some kind of B&N app on it so maybe we'll see one released soon.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 07-16-2010 at 12:37 AM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2010, 12:04 PM   #3
miklizro
Enthusiast
miklizro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miklizro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miklizro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miklizro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miklizro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miklizro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miklizro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miklizro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miklizro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miklizro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miklizro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S3 running Aldiko and Kindle and Kindle 3 keyboard
I love Aldiko.

But it isn't easy to find in the marketplace, it doesn't want to pop up on a search. If you search "books" it is about the 6th item that shows up on mine.
I also have Beamreader for pdfs.

If Alkido came out with it's own ereader I would be first in line. Great features.
http://www.aldiko.com/
miklizro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:33 PM   #4
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiflyer View Post
I just bought an android phone, I can't seem to find an ereader that will work with my B&N account.

Given that the nook runs android I just assumed this would be a no brainer, am I missing something?
One of the admins in the B&N forum mentioned yesterday that the android reader would be available "very soon".
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote