Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 09-23-2017, 12:36 PM   #1
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Shaky wake up

Hi

Using v2015.11-1211-g161cae6 on a PW3

When Koreader wakes up from sleep I get a mixed screen: say 2/3 Kindle (my Library), 1/3 Koreader. After one tap on the Koreader part, I get a window with 5/6 Koreader, and if I turn the page at long last a normal Koreader window.

After that I can read normally, until the next sleep.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 01:15 PM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Do you get the same with that version on your Glo?
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-23-2017, 03:16 PM   #3
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Do you get the same with that version on your Glo?
My Glo died. And as my keyboard has a BackSpace failure, I can't update details...

Edit: Well, I managed to do it, now.

Last edited by roger64; 09-23-2017 at 03:22 PM.
Old 09-24-2017, 12:34 AM   #4
roger64
Wizard

This is a screenshot of the first "mixed" screen (this one may vary slightly, the common point being that the first page at wake-up is unreadable...).

Here only the first two lines belong to my Koreader epub book.

Some comments about it:

It seems that this phenomenon appears when I have some PDF books in my Library. But this is relatively new and it's probably a regression.

My last modification regarding Koreader was when I tried successfully to use a Dropbox token. I am not sure at all this may be related to this wake up problem.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Reader_2017-Sep-24_065324.png
Views:	261
Size:	180.6 KB
ID:	159148  

Last edited by roger64; 09-24-2017 at 03:36 AM.
Old 09-24-2017, 04:15 AM   #5
roger64
Wizard

Hi

This regression disappears after a new OTA update with v2015.11-1246
Advert
Old 09-24-2017, 07:09 AM   #6
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I don't see anything that should affect this one way or the other. :-/

https://github.com/koreader/koreader...cae6...c770d71
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 04:43 AM   #7
roger64
Wizard

Sometimes, you wake up on the wrong foot...

Maybe the reason is a kind of hiccup* in the previous OTA update which indeed gave me a bit of trouble.

* A scientific word