Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-20-2009, 08:04 AM   #1
dsuppa
dsuppa began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Hey all

New to the forums, just got my K2 the other day and have to say I'm loving it.
dsuppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:11 AM   #2
ladyjane
I hate to clean
ladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, Acer NetBook
hi dsuppa and welcome to the most amazing site on the net..I have a sony and like you I'm loving it..make sure to check out all the great free books downloaded here..ask all your questions theres always someone around to answer them..and happy reading
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-20-2009, 10:27 AM   #3
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Hello dsuppa, andClick image for larger version

Name:	pink-red.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	2.7 KB
ID:	32660 to Mobileread.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:34 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi dsuppa and welcome to MobileRead. Enjoy your new toy
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 01:49 PM   #5
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, dsuppa!

The minute a read the first few lines of an ebook on my ebw1150, I was hooked on ereading! Now I'm on my second reader and couldn't imagine being without it. Be sure to check out all the free ebooks you can download for your Kindle HERE. Enjoy!

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert