Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-10-2008, 01:18 PM   #106
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I'll see your banana and raise you a rock/paper/scissors!

Oreopithicus? Ancient human lineage that was a blended African/Eurasion, tended to herd cattle in order to have plenty of milk?
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:29 PM   #107
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Huh! Huh! He said eats a member! Huh! Huh!
I am NOT posting an image of that, thank you very much.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2008, 01:38 PM   #108
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post

Oreopithicus?
As someone said earlier, all these threads end up talking about food.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:51 PM   #109
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
As someone said earlier, all these threads end up talking about food.
I'm having store brand hot pockrts with 30 gm fat. It's ham & cheese flavor (artificially flavored cheese). Nothing on it that isn't manmande. So I'm really not talking about food, although I could be talking about bacteria and/or carcinogens. It's really good, and I'm gonna get some more when we go to the store!

Signed,

Concerned Citizens for the Return of Lard-Cooked French Fries
Old 12-10-2008, 02:11 PM   #110
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Actually, I'm more concerned about pshrynk's spelling mistake above his avatar.
Does this make me a pedant?
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2008, 02:19 PM   #111
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Actually, I'm more concerned about pshrynk's spelling mistake above his avatar.
Does this make me a pedant?
Yes.

vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:20 PM   #112
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:

Oreopithicus? Ancient human lineage that was a blended African/Eurasion, tended to herd cattle in order to have plenty of milk?
I called him the "Cookie Monster" Although, all evidence shows that he predated the invention of the cookie.

Quote:
I'm having store brand hot pockrts with 30 gm fat. It's ham & cheese flavor (artificially flavored cheese). Nothing on it that isn't manmande. So I'm really not talking about food, although I could be talking about bacteria and/or carcinogens. It's really good, and I'm gonna get some more when we go to the store!

Signed,

Concerned Citizens for the Return of Lard-Cooked French Fries
One of my neighbors made some really good red beans and sausage for my lunch today. There was also a note telling me that my dinner (manocotti??) was in the fridge for dinner.

RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:28 PM   #113
DixieGal
Hi There!

One of my neighbors made some really good red beans and sausage for my lunch today. There was also a note telling me that my dinner (manocotti??) was in the fridge for dinner.

[/QUOTE]

WOW You are so lucky! The only time we hear from our neighbors is when we forget and leave the car headlights on and it shines into their bedroom.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:29 PM   #114
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
" I refuse to deal with an IQ lower than mine"??

You kids!!!
But in our case it is so hard to find the other kind.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:32 PM   #115
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
So, I've been gone all morning, nothing to eat, and the first thread I come across is THIS one? Just great.

Guess whose husband is taking his wife out for lunch?

desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:40 PM   #116
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Quote:
WOW You are so lucky! The only time we hear from our neighbors is when we forget and leave the car headlights on and it shines into their bedroom.
Keep in mind, I live out just a few miles past the middle of freaking nowhere. In this little valley there aren't many people who are home very much (except for me). So, I have keys to most of the houses, and I check on them daily, feed pets, walk dogs, take elderly folks into town for shopping, or do it for them, let repairmen in and out as directed. I also do an amazing amount of computer repair for the folks here ... because the nearest "computer repair" shop is staffed with people who don't know all that much about computers (hell, they tried to convince me that it would be fine and dandy to run a server board with a 250W power supply ... they don't even carry 500W or larger!!).

So, I do earn my keep as a neighbor. Since I won't take money for what I do, this is how most of them try to repay me. Which is fine by me ... I never ever turn down food. Not. Ever.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:41 PM   #117
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
"I refuse to deal with an IQ lower than mine." (quoted from another post)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
But in our case it is so hard to find the other kind.
Add a chorus and some music and you have the makings of a country/western ditty.

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 12-10-2008 at 02:52 PM. Reason: First quote was a requote.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:44 PM   #118
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Add a chorus and some music and you have the makings of a country/western ditty.

Just tell me you realize I didn't make that first statement? That I was quoting someone else??
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:45 PM   #119
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

(Singing)

I refuse to deal with an IQ lower than mine,
But, the other kind are just so hard to find,
And my ma, she says if I spend more time,
All by myself, messin' round, I'm gonna go blind!!

Old 12-10-2008, 02:46 PM   #120
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n

Quote:
Just tell me you realize I didn't make that first statement? That I was quoting someone else??
I did realize, but I will put it in quotes to try and clarify, my apologies.

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 12-10-2008 at 02:56 PM.