Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-19-2012, 11:47 AM   #1
vbkun
Enthusiast
vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Maybe sony
red light + orange blinking

Sorry I couldn't think in a better title since i'm clueless about what's up with it.

What's on:

- It doesn't turn on with the power switch;
- It doesn't show up in windows when pluged;
- Weird light behavior: When I plug the usb cable, the light along the power switch keeps blinking orange while the sd slot's light gets on and orange; after a while a sd slot light goes down, power keeps blinking orange. In about 10 min or so the orange light turns red, sticks like that for 1/2 minutes, and then it resumes the orange light process;

Any clues?

--- update

Tried a wallcharger, seems now it has enought power to ... welll... get just stuck in orange lights

Last edited by vbkun; 12-19-2012 at 01:00 PM.
vbkun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:59 PM   #2
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
If you have an sd card inserted... remove it and try again
bla is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-20-2012, 07:44 PM   #3
vbkun
Enthusiast
vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Maybe sony
Had not, in fact I don't use the sd slot for around a year.

I even tried putting a SD to see if it would do something but nops.

vbkun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 02:49 AM   #4
nausica
Connoisseur
nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: Energy Reader Pro
Probably It's dead.
My dead prs 350 had the same behavior, it was under guarantee and sony had sent me a new prs-t1.
It had controller damaged.
nausica is offline   Reply With Quote