Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-18-2009, 07:33 PM   #91
Treven
Addict
Treven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enough

Device: iPad
Cool

I'm beginning the third book in his series.
At first I thought this was going to be another series copied from Terry Brooks' Sword of Shanarra series, which I really liked; re-read several times.

I was quite pleased that I was wrong. I really liked the first two books and will probably be a series that I'll keep on my reader to have available, to go through again, in a few years.
Treven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 03:35 PM   #92
jinlo
aka coco jinlo
jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just purchased Sony 505, but alas, it is for the wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treven View Post
I'm beginning the third book in his series.
At first I thought this was going to be another series copied from Terry Brooks' Sword of Shanarra series, which I really liked; re-read several times.

I was quite pleased that I was wrong. I really liked the first two books and will probably be a series that I'll keep on my reader to have available, to go through again, in a few years.
Hello Treven,

Thank you for the positive comments. In light of previous posts on this thread, I will be sending you some lightsaber-wielding squirrels in pajamas for you to use as you see fit. There was an earlier request here for lightsaberwielding pirateninja squirrels, but they didn't answer my ad. The pajama wearing squirrels showed up instead, and they've been hanging around ever since. I've been looking for a chance to get rid of them... ahem, I mean to give them away as a generous gift and this appears to be my chance. Mostly, they just sleep, but maybe you can find a use for them.

In all seriousness, thank you for reading the Delver Magic books. I hope the third one meets your expectations and I am honored that you would keep them on your reader for future enjoyment.

Jeff
jinlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-02-2010, 11:14 PM   #93
Treven
Addict
Treven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enough

Device: iPad
Finished the third book in this series today,and I was quite pleased with all three books. Looking forward to read more of his books.
Treven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:17 AM   #94
jinlo
aka coco jinlo
jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treven View Post
Finished the third book in this series today,and I was quite pleased with all three books. Looking forward to read more of his books.
Thank you for sticking with all three Delver Magic books. I appreciate the kind words. It's a very pleasant way to start out 2010. May you have a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year.

Jeff Inlo
Old 06-22-2011, 07:00 PM   #95
kbieb
kbieb will become famous soon enoughkbieb will become famous soon enoughkbieb will become famous soon enoughkbieb will become famous soon enoughkbieb will become famous soon enoughkbieb will become famous soon enough

Device: Nook STR
Thanks!

After reading about jinlo here on the forums I stopped over at his website. I liked what he was doing so much I downloaded all of his free books and bought all of his pay books. What a bargain! I figured even if I didn't like them I was supporting an indie author so it was all good. I am half way through the first book in the Delver Magic trilogy and I am happy to report that I am really enjoying it! Like one other poster here, I too was afraid that it was just going to be a rehash of the genre, but there are enough new ideas in the book that it seems very fresh. The characters all seem original and avoid becoming caricatures. Great job Jeff, thanks for all of the entertainment!
kbieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2011, 11:49 AM   #96
jinlo
aka coco jinlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbieb View Post
Great job Jeff, thanks for all of the entertainment!
Thank you, kbieb. I really appreciate it. Words of encouragement, a kind thought, a helpful hand—all of that goes a very long way. I know we have that karma thing here, and I'll send you some of that, but there's also the big scorecard in life. When you help someone, as you have helped me, it does get noticed. Here's to hoping you are rewarded a hundredfold for every good deed.
Old 06-24-2011, 02:33 PM   #97
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Just finished the Delver Magic Trilogy and I really enjoyed it.

Thanks Jeff for making this wonderful trilogy available for free.

In return if you need some online marketing help, let me know.
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 08:00 AM   #98
jinlo
aka coco jinlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebusinesstutor View Post
Just finished the Delver Magic Trilogy and I really enjoyed it.

Thanks Jeff for making this wonderful trilogy available for free.

In return if you need some online marketing help, let me know.
Thanks, ebusinesstutor. You have already helped me by posting here and in the Reading Recommendations area. I can't ask for more than that. You've earned karma here and wishes for good fortune in life as well.
Old 06-25-2011, 09:11 AM   #99
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
We're getting ready to go on holidays next week and my husband is really looking forward to diving into your books. Thanks!
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:23 AM   #100
jinlo
aka coco jinlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
We're getting ready to go on holidays next week and my husband is really looking forward to diving into your books. Thanks!
Excellent! I must admit, I enjoy going along with people on their holiday. I just don't want to ruin anything, so if he doesn't like it, please don't stick with it on my account. You can just delete me and move on. I am happy to just get the chance to go along. Enjoy your time off.