Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-08-2014, 04:39 AM   #1
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
Question elusive images

Quite often recently, when when turning a page in a book, the image that should be there isn't. Going back and forth makes it reappear. It is not systematic, but frequent enough to be annoying. It is particularly frequent for the first image in a chapter (many epubs stupidly have chapter numbers as an image). Anybody else with the problem? And and idea about its cause and possibly solution?
I have the latest version of everything, and convert all my books to kebubs with kobo utilities (except for a handful that won't).
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 04:47 PM   #2
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
I've seen this happen with Kobo-bought kepubs on my Mother's Mini running firmware 2.6.2, but I've never had it happen on my Glo with any firmware. I haven't tried sideloaded kepubs though.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert