Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-23-2010, 12:10 PM   #1
domromer
Enthusiast
domromer began at the beginning.

Device: Something that works well with libraries.
Using calibre to create files from slush pile?

I'm new to ebooks and calibre in general. I've heard that you can use calibre to create readable versions of online blogs. Does anyone know if this feature will work with the slush pile website? Also where is a good place to find calibre tutorials? I find my self struggling with trial and error using calibre to manage my kobo.
domromer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:15 PM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
For tutorials and similar stuff, see the Calibre help page, which links to the manual and other pages of interest. As for your problem, try finding out if the website offers a RSS feed. If it does, you should be able to create a recipe for Calibre.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert