Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil > Plugins

Notices

Old 06-22-2018, 12:27 PM   #91
patrik
Addict
patrik can differentiate black from dark navy bluepatrik can differentiate black from dark navy bluepatrik can differentiate black from dark navy bluepatrik can differentiate black from dark navy bluepatrik can differentiate black from dark navy bluepatrik can differentiate black from dark navy bluepatrik can differentiate black from dark navy bluepatrik can differentiate black from dark navy bluepatrik can differentiate black from dark navy bluepatrik can differentiate black from dark navy bluepatrik can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Ok, a short info in the plugin's output window would be nice for these sort of things.

Thanks for checking.
patrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 01:13 PM   #92
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrik View Post
Ok, a short info in the plugin's output window would be nice for these sort of things.
That's part of mammoth. You can see the warnings for ignored elements in the Plugin Runner window (at least I do when I ran it on your document).

I think v0.2.4 of the plugin (or 0.2.5 when I get 0.2.4 fixed) will more clearly indicate that images were skipped.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 02:20 PM   #93
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I have a potential solution for converting wmf/emf images to png when importing with this plugin. Unfortunately, it's not possible to so in a completely self-contained (not to mention cross-platform) manner, so there are external prerequisites for it working. I honestly think encountering these types of Windows images is going to fairly rare, so I'm not going look for, or work on, a more comprehensive solution.

If you have LibreOffice and ImageMagick installed and on your PATH (or manually configured in the plugin's json file) it should work. I've tested it on Linux and Windows, and I assume it will work on Macs (but the configuration may have to be tweaked).

Anyone with those programs installed (or is willing to install them) who is willing to do a little beta-testing?
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote