Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-08-2019, 02:19 AM   #1
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
Anyone using a Nintendo Switch?

I got a Switch for Christmas and since then it has absorbed almost all of my other 'screen time'. I wonder if anyone else likes to play? What games do you have?

I have Mario Kart, Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Smash Bros Ultimate, Super Mario Odyssey and Splatoon 2. I burned out Zelda playing 110 hours in January and a few days ago got Super Mario and finally beat that. Should have gotten Super Mario U as the multiplayer on Odyssey is terrible and I was hoping to play with my wife.

My friends and I have been playing Splatoon 2, Smash Bros and Mario Kart. The Kindle isn't very happy with me right now :'(
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 03:46 AM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Whew, when I saw the threat title I thought you were referring to a Nintendo network switch
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert