Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-08-2010, 08:47 PM   #1
PlainBobMax
PlainBobMax began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Path to CSS

In Calibre's "extra css" field when converting to epub, the tooltip says that you can enter the path to a css file. How exactly is this done? Is it as simple as typing "Data/styles.css?" or is there more to the code: commands, tags, slashes, quotes etc.? My reader is a PRS-600

I'm sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere. I searched for: path to css stylesheet sony -- and couldn't find what I'm looking for.
PlainBobMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:30 PM   #2
slm
Fool
slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle PW1, Kobo Glo HD, Nook Glowlight Plus ...
You enter the path to a css file on your computer. On a windows computer, this will be something like "C:\Documents\my.css"

You can probably use a shorter path if you put it in the right place, but a full path to the file is much safer.
slm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-08-2010, 10:55 PM   #3
PlainBobMax
PlainBobMax began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600
So, I cannot enter a path to a CSS file that is on my Sony reader?

---------------

Edit:
Ok, I get it. I'm linking to a css file on the computer, which then appends the info into the epub. I thought it was a way to link to a css file saved on the reader. That's why I could not figure out how to format the path. This makes sense.

Thanks!

Last edited by PlainBobMax; 03-08-2010 at 11:18 PM.
PlainBobMax is offline   Reply With Quote